Each military unit has commanders, soldiers and combat groups.
- Commanders: they choose the tactical deployment of combat groups in battles.
- Soldiers: by participating in battles they give deployment points to their unit.
- Combat groups: vehicles that can be deployed on the battlefield to cause significant damage to the enemy, for example a group of tanks.
So during a battle soldiers make deployment points and commanders can use them to deploy combat groups.
Only the president can make military units. The country will have to pay some gold(from the military budget).
Important: the amount of gold to pay increase with the number of unit your country already have.
- In the Politics menu click on Divisions or Fleets.
- Click on the create button and follow the instructions.
- Join a battle